Beelzebub as illustrated by Nitroplus.
|Voice Actor||Yui Ogura (Japanese); Arielle O'Neil (English)|
Beelzebub is the Demon Lord of Gluttony, a demon known for overindulgence.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Beelzebub has a single spiral horn in the middle of her forehead reminiscent of an alicorn, as well as small black wings sprouting from her shoulders, which she can retract to hide. She has green eyes and long blue-black hair done in hip-length twintails and chin-length bangs. She wears a silver metal collar around her neck which has a long metal chain leash wrapped around her body all the way to her feet. She also wears a black and green blouse with chest window and green fairy-skirt with a white maid's apron over it, white thigh-high stockings, and matching black-and-green gloves and shoes She is usually shown holding and eating a huge meat drumstick.
Personality[edit | edit source]
Lady Beelzebub is a Demon Lord that Lucifer keeps at her side like a pet, bdsm-style, as Lucifer is the only being who can give her orders. If she has interests other than eating, then only Lucifer knows the answer.
Beelzebub is actually the nicest and most merciful Demon Lord, seen as she saved Leviathan all by herself; when Leviathan was felled in the fight with Satan and lay on the ocean floor, an incantation allowed Beelzebub to release all of Leviathan’s potential power and bring her back.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Currently, only Lucifer knows her abilities. It is hinted she has quite an impressive level of stamina, having been able to outlast Lucifer in an eating contest before both were taken to hospital.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Beelzebub's name and character appears to be a reference to Beelzebub , one of the seven Princes of Hell.
- As her size and physique suggest, Beelzebub is the youngest Demon Lord.
- She and Astaroth are notably the quietest of the Demon Lords.
- Beelzebub is the nicest of the Demon Lords, being very sweet in demeanor when others get to know her.
- Beelzebub has the smallest bust size out of every character in the series.
- Due to the calluses on her knuckles and the frequency with which she visits the hospital due to stomach problems, it is suspected she is bulimic.